Wednesday 17 August 2016

Why Colorado Tokers Love the Girl Scout Cookies Strain

girl.scout.cookies.marijuana.strainWestword file photo

When you're a solid six out of ten in the looks department, you have to break outside the box to get a pretty, popular girl's attention. I've tried acting like the funny guy or Mr. Sensitive, to little avail. And, of course, I've played the “Everyone thinks you're hot but I don't” card, which just led to another losing hand.


I used the same tactic when the Girl Scout Cookies strain was so hot. In 2011, everyone wanted to smoke anything with the word “cookie” in it, and I was getting sick of the fad; it was like the planking (remember that?) of the weed world. But then I actually smoked some.


The post Why Colorado Tokers Love the Girl Scout Cookies Strain appeared first on Toke of the Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment